Friday, September 25, 2009

An apple a day...

They say it's never to early to teach your kids to make healthy food choices. I recently joined an organic food co-op, and it was my turn to drive to Ballwin to pick up the goods for the six of us that live in the St. Charles area. Isabella and I had a fun drive out, in the midst of rush hour traffic, getting lost because I was admiring the water park right next to the parking lot I was supposed to turn into, etc, etc. She really is so fun!

So then we get back, she helps my friends get their goods in the car, and then I start putting away our bounty. Apples, romaine, squash, oh my! And of course, I have yet to learn that I can't keep the refrigerator door open. Because Speedy Gonzales will go in for the kill.

That little stinker grabbed an apple and started chowing down!

Look, ma, No Hands!!

No comments: