Wednesday, June 3, 2009

On the move!

Isabella has been with us since Memorial Day....and we have never been so busy!  I still have to post all of our awesome Memorial Day photos!  But first, really, I need to share this with everyone...it really is so very cool for Momma!

This was taken on Saturday, at our friend Amelia's birthday party.  Both boys were a bit...overextended....and Amelia is opening presents in the background.  



And this was taken Tuesday - really, I can't believe how big my little guy is getting!



And is there anything cuter than a half-naked baby?

5 comments:

Grammy said...

I just wanna eat him up!! Gonna have to get some baby time in real soon!

Amy @ FitMommas said...

I know - he's looks scrumdilyicious!

Hey, Blogger folks, any idea on why the YouTube videos aren't formatting right? Didn't use to have this problem...

Raines Inc said...

looks like he is going to be crawling soon!!!!

Amy @ FitMommas said...

YAYAY to my awesome buddy Gary for giving me the info on formatting YouTube videos - which apparently no longer automatically format themselves.

Now you can see the Whole slice of cuteness that is Piglet!

The Weber family! said...

Wow, I can't believe how mobile he is already! He is growing up so fast. He will be crawling really soon!