Friday, May 29, 2009

Six Years Ago Today...


You know, I had hoped last year I would write a big, sappy letter to my husband, but it didn't so much work out that way.  The end of our fifth year, and large parts of our sixth year as a married couple were difficult.  But what is amazing is that when you fight for something with all you have, you are duly rewarded.  I can honestly say that today, six years after saying "I do!" on the beach in Key West, I love my husband more than I ever imagined possible, and I know, without doubt, that he feels the same way.

So here's to six amazing years, my love.  We lived a blessed life!

3 comments:

Momma Kay said...

You are both beautiful people! Enjoy your day. Love you.

The Weber family! said...

Happy Anniversary Amy and Trey!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!