Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Amy Writes...next to nothing!

OK, so it's been just a bit crazy around here.  Isabella for two weeks, various viral infections, ear infections, a growth spurt from hell, mini-construction projects, new schedules, family gatherings, and overall exhaustion!

I see that my blogs have had to bear the brunt of the family craziness, and here they have sat...lonely, desolate.  Barren.  So hopefully now that things are calming down (HaHaHaHaHa!), I will try to catch up a bit.  If it goes as planned (which, for the record, it won't), I will try to post a few things per day to catch up on the past month or so.  

So in the meantime, here's a couple photos from the past two eats, both centered around my boys eating.
  
I had no part in this - Sean was so excited to eat a tortilla chip with his toes.

Bib says: "I look like Mommy, but eat like Daddy"

1 comment:

Grammy said...

I miss my boys! Kisses all around and hugs too! Love you.