Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Talkin' 'bout LattaLuv!

So after baring my soul this morning, I felt it very important to mention how much I adore my awesome family! 

My husband, while not perfect, is the most loving, generous man I have ever met, and that is why I married him five and a half years ago - and why I continue to love him with everything I have.  Isabella, though not with us near as much as we'd like, is a funny, charming, and loving young girl, and I can only hope that she knows how much she is loved by her Dad and me.  Imagine how awesome our family unit would be if she were with us all the time!  Sean is nothing less than amazing to me, and I can only assume I will feel exactly the same about Ryan.  Even Sophie, the crazy Boxer baby girl, is so full of love, and such an important part of our family!

While Isabella so often resists, Trey and I try hard to provide a consistent, loving, fun and honest environment at home.  We don't ridicule or argue with our kids - even when she tries!  Nothing is more important to us than to raise loving, respectful, hard working adults who understand that life, while not always fair, is to be cherished and enjoyed!  I don't care what they want out of life - as long as they give it their all to get there, taking risks and working hard while pursuing whatever it is that will make them happy. 

Isabella will be here this weekend, and Trey is finally done with overtime - so who knows what we'll do on our two days together.  Here are some photos from our last weekend together - a crazy-warm November day, and we took a walk around Creve Coeur Lake, checking out the boats, the water, collecting rocks, and just enjoying each other's company!
 
Momma & Baby Ryan, on a wobbly dock on a windy day.  I was actually scared!  

Sean, wondering where the rocks are going that he keeps throwing in the lake.

Isabella - possibly about to get pegged with a rock from her little brother.

Sean, Isabella & Momma
(proof that I should avoid horizontal stripes when I'm 9 months pregnant)

Isabella & her Smom

1 comment:

jessica said...

We need pics of your new 'do!