Saturday, March 1, 2008

Presidential Respect

So my very opinionated, yet very loved, younger sister posted this rant on her Here's What Happened blog this week.  And while there are many things we don't agree on (including presidential candidates this year), she and I definitely agree on this.

Long story short.....forwarded chain emails are not the source we should turn to for news and information on this year's (or any year's) crop of presidential candidates.  They are inflammatory at best and downright lies at worst, and should be deleted, not sent on to all our friends.  No matter your politics, all four candidates deserve much more respect than that.

1 comment:

jessica said...

Yeah, I'm opinionated! It's what I do best. But on a serious note, these anti-Obama, Clinton, McCain, etc. emails are really starting to piss me off.