Tuesday, November 24, 2009

You look like a monkey...

On Isabella's last cycle break, she came to the Zoo with the boys and I and our playgroup - which, of course, she loved, because she loves being a Momma to the little ones!  I took too many pictures of essentially the same thing, but it is yet another example of how freakin' cute my kids are.






This is Ryan hanging out with his cougar, er, I mean, girlfriend.


Someone's not happy...


Audg channeling Olivia Newton John


Favorite friends Jodi & Amelia




See?  I said they were Cute!






I would not let these two loose on the rest of the zoo.









And not that I'm anywhere near caught up, but later today come back for the Fire Station Tour!  Have I mentioned how much I love our Playgroup, all the things we do together and all the friends we have made.  Love all you guys!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I feel like I miss some of your posts b/c yours doesn't update on my blog roll for some odd reason...anywho. LOVE the 3 of them on hippo pic. So cute. Can't wait to see all of you!