Tuesday, November 24, 2009

DUH, Big Red Truck! Again...

We are a firetruck/fireman loving people.  I presume it's a boy thing, except for the love of firemen.  That is strictly left to us girls.  So once again, the playgroup planned a fire station tour - our third one that we've been to.  These are always a hit, because, again, who doesn't love the Big Red Truck?  Plus, it was on a day that Isabella was off of school, so Big Sis got to come with us!


Ryan, a bit overwhelmed by all the other kiddos.


How can Gina so look freakin' cute with a baby hanging off of her.
Oh, cuz she is just so freakin' cute!


IzzyBee & Sean waiting for their turn in the truck.


Look at Little Man!


Sean & Isabella


Melissa and my Piglet


All because Sean wouldn't stand by himself.


There's my big, brave guy!


Isabella is such an amazing big sister!


Holy cow!  It's actually a picture of me and all my babies!


All the kiddos with the firetruck and firemen!
If you look closely, you'll see some blue jean legs hiding behind Isabella.
That would be my shy kid.

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Sean is so sensitive. He's going to make the girls swoon when he's older! IsaB and Ryan are so darn cute!!

used digger derricks said...

They are cuties.. I follow your blog for quite a long time and should tell that your articles always prove to be of a high value and quality for readers.