Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What, no Iron Mans yet?

Ryan hits his milestones like I change underwear. Yes, that is frequently. Daily, in fact. I can't keep up with this kid, and I do believe I say those exact words at least 157 times per day. For all of Sean's "I'll do it when I get there" attitude, Ryan Can Not Wait to do the next thing, he wants it all, he wants it now! And it seems like any minute, this kid is going to take off, and I may never catch him!

Just four weeks ago, with a glint in his eye!

Sittin' up so big and strong!

A surprise to find Piglet sitting up on his own in the crib! Little Stinker!

I'm comin' for ya, Momma!

And here are two videos of him trying. This one was taken last Friday:


And this one was taken just today. Take note of those AWESOME baby pushups he does!


2 comments:

Raines Inc said...

WOW he either wants to walk or crawl. It is not long now!!! Watch out mama

jessica said...

He is a doll. I cannot get over how big both Ryan and Sean are. Too cute!