Sunday, July 5, 2009

Good Morning to You!

Just a quick post, as I'm downloading all this past week's photos off the camera and iPhone. Here's one from Thursday morning, 7am, bright and early, my boys.
Pretty sure Sean is flipping me off.

BTW, I'm slowly working on moving the blog over to WordPress. There are a myriad of reasons, the least of which being that I hate Blogger, but one big reason is that WordPress has an iPhone app, which means I'd be able to snap a quick photo, and post it to the blog in a jiffy. Those of you on Facebook already reap the benefits of my Facebook iPhone app, as I can easily throw up cute pics of my boys during the day without having to stop what I'm doing to fight with Blogger for an hour. Of course, some days I get lots of work done on the transition, but most days, I just think about how much I'd like to get done. Such is life as a Stay Home Mom with two lil' ones.

No comments: