Friday, February 20, 2009

Shiny Happy Baby

Despite the ongoing crying and screaming due to belly aches, I have found that Ryan is one of the smiley-est babies I've ever met underneath all that tummy trauma!  Actually, you're likely to catch one of his best smiles right after he's hurled all over you.  He's so cute, laughing, smiling and cooing at me whenever we get close.  He's even been known to interrupt a feeding because he's smiling at me too much to eat!

Here's a sampling of the best smiles on earth from the past few weeks (many of these captured on my iPhone, which has no flash.  Boo.)

How stinkin' cute is that grin?


My phone's wallpaper right now.

Bright BLUE Eyes!


My favorite crooked little smile.


Pure Joy!!  (This one is SO hard to capture with a camera!)


The face of a baby who just slept 12 hours.  


There was a contest...


...and my kid won.  :-)

Have a great weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

Raines Inc said...

The smiles make all the bad times just fade away!!!! What a cute kid. We have to get together soon and let our two meet

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie!..but look at his parents!!!