Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Was there Life Before Ryan?

Actually, there was, though at this point, it hardly seems like it!  But here are some random photos from the few weeks before Ryan's arrival that I didn't get a chance to share.


Look at these awesome Big Brown Eyes! 
I can totally claim those as mine, if nothing else on this kid!


Too cool for school


Trying whatever I can to get Sean to start eating normal foods again.
This trick did not work!


Daddy & Sean at Hope's birthday party at Jump 4 Fun.
Who's having more fun, again?


Sean getting his footing.


Climbing up into the Big Kid house.


Sean, Isabella & Addison
The weekend after Thanksgiving, when there were only Three Cousins!


Daddy & Sean, crashed out!


Sean, using and abusing Sophie, as usual.

These photos were taken at Dairy Queen around 5:30pm on Wednesday, December 3rd.  Two hours later, I was in labor.  I will never, ever regret this stop for ice cream with my Boo!


Yummy!  Ice Cream!


Big Cheeser loves his ice cream, just like his Momma!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just amazing how beautiful my grandkids are!!!

Love Grammy