Thursday, November 20, 2008

Online Baby Pool

The post from the other day got me thinking that we should actually log the guesses for Ryan's arrival - so I searched out an online baby pool, and found a free, basic one - 

Check out the page, and on the top left corner, there's a box for Invited Guests.  
Type in RyanConley (no spaces!) for the Game Name.
That will take you to Amy & Trey's Baby Game Page.
Up towards the right is a button to Enter A Guess.
You can guess the date, time, size and weight of Baby Ryan.

The site will automatically score everyone's answer and determine the winner.  I guess I should take my guess off, as his Momma?
Of course, what do you win?  

Ryan's eternal love and admiration. 
This is all in fun!  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have a middle name!?!? Yeah!!!
Ryan Conley...Love it and love to all of you.