Friday, November 21, 2008

Even Second Babies Need Showers!

I love my Playgroup for many reasons, least of which are the awesome, amazing, always-there-when-you-need-them friends that I have made!  One thing my group does is throw baby showers for the preggo moms - we do 2-3 per year, depending on how the babies fall.  This week, we had one for us winter moms - and I had such a great time, and loved getting a few things special just for my Second Little Man!

  
I really hate this pic of me, but it's the only one so far with my new haircut.  
Believe it or not, I'm not an albino and I am wearing makeup.


Two of my absolute favorites - Kari and Susie - both of whom had little girls the week of 4th of July!  


Cyndi & Belinda - two of the funniest women...Ever!

I don't have photos of the rest of the ladies, even our hostess, Michelle!


Ryan's new clothes!
(Poor kid has almost all hand-me-downs!)


All the awesome hand me downs from Jennifer and Susie.  I LOVE the brown wiener dog outfit with matching socks!  :-)


All the important necessities!  Yay, we finally have a new tube 'o Butt Paste!  (Best diaper rash stuff around!)

No comments: