Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Rolla - we came, we saw, it was a fast overnighter!

The weekend of Labor Day, our Little Miss Cave Hallow, Isabella, had a state pageant in Rolla. I'd never been to one of these things, and all I can say is...I'm glad I have boys.  And Rolla was as glorious as I had imagined.  

But Isabella was wonderful and beautiful and poised.  She came in third alternate in the Little Miss Missouri Outdoors, and no, I don't really know what that means, either.  She had fun, met lots of girls, and is excited to keep doing pageants.  

Isabella on stage, telling the audience why she's so wonderful!
(The lighting was terrible - this is one of the better photos!)

Our Little Miss Cave Hallow

Grammy & Isabella

The whole family

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Way to go Stinker! Love the cheese on little man in the last shot!

jessica said...

Congrats to Isabella