Thursday, September 25, 2008

Massage Follow-Up

This morning, I posted about my aching hips and back, and my desires for the next 10 weeks to move quickly!  At 10am, I had my massage with Anne, my dad's girlfriend who is also a very talented massage therapist.  

I Am A New Woman!  

Seriously, I'm taller, skinnier, and feel five years younger!  I hadn't realized how tense and tight I was, even with all the hip and back pain, until after I didn't feel it anymore.  Of course I look skinnier, I can actually stand up right!  Anne worked the sore muscles, and worked the knots surrounding those nerves that have been causing so much pain.  She sent me home, armed with some ideas on how to help minimize the continued flare ups.  

Now, I can't be sure how long this glorious feeling will last, as there's still a little bambino resting in and around my hips, and I will have to eventually go to bed tonight, and start the process of finding eight hours of comfort all over again.  But for now, some relief.  

Anne, thank you.  And family and friends who live close by, I cannot recommend Anne enough. She'll give anyone I refer a discount on their first massage, and I promise, she's worth every bit!

No comments: