Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Week of Birthdays

I know a ton of people with birthdays this week!  On Saturday, we were at my dad's house for his birthday.  July 12th is also my cousin Alicia's birthday, not to mention my best friend from Kindergarten (not that I talk to her regularly!).  Here are some photos from Saturday's festivities:


Isabella and Sean

My Lil Sis Jessica and Me

Me and my handsome hubby Trey

The birthday boy with his AWESOME carrot cake from Susie G's!

Great Uncle Bill, Great Aunt Audrey, GiGi
(Jessica pointed out that Uncle Bill looks like Dick Cheney!)

Aunt J, Sean and Grandpa

On Sunday, we were at the Crestwood Aquatic Center for our friend's son Blake's 6th birthday.  I have no photos to show, as we were wet and swimming most of the day, but we had a great time.  Unfortunately, I overlooked my forehead when applying sunscreen.  It's still beet red - Not Good!  And why does aloe feel so great going on, but once it dries, your skin feels worse than when you began?

Sunday was also my Aunt Jeane and Aunt Judy's birthdays - yep, one of the three sets of twins on my mom's side!  

And yesterday was my sister in law's, Mandy, birthday!  She has ten days to go till her due date with her first little one.  I think we were all kinda hoping that maybe she got the best birthday present of all....but we're still waiting!

So Happy Birthday to all this week!  That should cover it if you're reading this, have a birthday this week, and I neglected to mention you!  :-)

1 comment:

jessica said...

Amy...that whole Dick Cheney thing was supposed to be a secret! By the way, your children look slightly uncomfortable in that first picture. It was great to see you guys!