Friday, July 11, 2008

Week 18 - where have I been?

So, I'm actually closer to 19 weeks than 18 weeks by this point, but it's been forever since I've posted a belly pic.  Luckily, there hasn't been too much to talk about!  I've had no nausea, no spotting for four weeks, and most of my energy is back.  I am struggling to put and keep weight on (that's a first!), though, and my doc wants me to have gained five pounds by 20 weeks - it ain't happenin' right now!  What a huge difference from Sean!  

My skin is not quite the mountain range it was a few weeks ago.  What has been bad is my reaction to the heat and humidity!  Yikes, I feel for all my 3rd trimester preggo friends and family!  I'm barely pregnant, and the humidity just hits me like a brick wall.  Not fun.

And I may be crazy, but I'm already feeling...uncomfortableness...way down there!  Some days the pressure is really bad!  And the past day, I've had...Braxton Hicks already?  Maybe it's just growing pains, but they've been more pronounced and sharper than the normal aches of growing.  

Regardless, here's this week's belly pic:

Sean wanted to be in a photo, too, so here's the little monkey, right outta bed, with Momma:

Oh, and I almost forgot to add...I feel this little guy All Day, Every Day!  He's kicking me right now!  Too bad Daddy and Sean can't feel him yet, but hopefully soon. 

3 comments:

JaLisa said...

looking great!!

jodi said...

You look great! I would be happy to share my extra poundage with you--let me know ;)

Amber said...

It's funny how all of those aches and pains come faster the second tim around! You look great!