Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Twilight Zone Moment of the Month

So in the week after Sean's birthday, I started designing a Thank You card, and it took me a good week to perfect it.  On Memorial Day, after getting home from our Grand Tour of Missouri, I picked them up from Costco.

The Costco parking lot is the last time I saw those that envelope of photos!  I have spent the past two weeks searching the car, the house, and even returned to Costco twice looking for them.  So I'm either an idiot, and the envelope slipped somewhere I have yet to find, or someone found them, and didn't return them to the store, or to me.  My name and address is on the envelope, and a photo of my son with his name is on 20 photo cards inside.  Please, oh please, do I hope I'm an idiot and I just can't find them wedged wherever they are wedged.

So I finally relented, and reordered the thank you cards yesterday.  And the photo card was not on Costco's site, even though everything else I've ever ordered was there!  I distinctly remember loading that card, because I later changed the design and had to reload it later.  And I know I looked at the prints at the store when I picked them up.  And  yet...the card was nowhere to be found, not even on the Costco site.

I'm having a very "do-do, do-do, do-do, do-do" feeling right now!  I'm heading over to Costco in a few minutes to pick up the second batch of the same cards.  Hopefully, I won't pass through the same vortex that eats Costco purchases again!

No comments: