Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Sweet Boy

It's been a cruddy couple of days.  I got news a DeltaSig friend from college lost his battle with Cystic Fibrosis this past weekend, dying on Friday at the age of 31.  I got freaked out over a tick bite and subsequent flu-like symptoms - turns out I just have a flu-like virus.  At least it's not Lyme's Disease, but I still feel like crud.  

Today is the first day Sean's napped since last Thursday!  However, last night, Sean joined me on the bed, where I was lying, wishing for some comfort.  Sean himself fell asleep...


What a precious little boy he is.  Even cuter that he's sleeping on his Daddy's side, wearing his "I Still Live With My Parents" t-shirt.  Raising Sean makes the cruddy days not so cruddy.

p.s. I have lots of photos to post from last week, will get to it in the next few days.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe he received that t-shirt from me. I'm glad everything turned out okay at the doc's. I love you!

jodi said...

what a sweet picture! Glad things are okay...you've really been through the ringer this pregnancy already!

Vicki said...

How cute! I wish Adam would fall asleep in our bed but he never has. Hope you're feeling a little better.

Karon said...

Aww! What a cutie. Our babies make the bad days a little more bearable. A little smile and a hug can go a long way!

Anonymous said...

He's changed so much since I last saw him! Still beautiful though. Miss seeing you. Love to all.