Friday, June 27, 2008

Duh, Big Red Truck!

This morning, Sean and I joined good friend Kari and her son Nathan for breakfast before heading out for a few errands.  It was painful, Sean hasn't had enough sleep in the past 24 hours, and actually right now is crying because I won't let him open the new package of Goldfish, even though we have a just opened package.  I know, I'm horrible.

Last Friday morning was decidedly different, as Isabella, Sean and I joined the Playgroup for yet another Fire Station Tour!  Woo-Woo!     My good friend Melissa volunteered to have the full fireman regalia put on - what a trooper, she did awesome!  We got a tour of the station and the Big Red Truck - which was awesome! A week later, I can't remember any of the guy's names, but they were great, and very patient with such a huge group of moms and their very small children!   I think Isabella liked it, but she may have enjoyed playing Mother Hen more than the actual tour.  There's a photo here of her holding Hayden, one of her keeps!    Sean, on the other hand, did not hide how much he loved every second of it, and is still sporting his new fire truck hat around the house!


The Whole Gang

3 comments:

jodi said...

yet another cute picture of sean! amelia was a crab that day. I think it was from staying up too late at the softball game the night before--or maybe she wasn't feeling the fire station thing. Either way, I wish I would have been in your group so we would have had a chance to chat a little more. Seems like all of our conversations are occurring facebook, email, and blogger :)

Anonymous said...

Looked like a lot of fun! Sean and Isabella love doing stuff with you. Love you all.

Amy @ FitMommas said...

Jodi, someday we will hear each other's voices again! I'm off to write another email to ya!