Thursday, April 17, 2008

"Lower Back Pain due to Pregnancy"

So that's my official coding at the chiropractor's office now.  Yep, it's already started!  With Sean, I didn't start until later - and I barely made it between my weekly appointments those last two months!  So when I felt a bit of a tweak in my back a few weeks ago, I realized I better get started.  And I do know better, Dr. Quinn was adamant that I can't get away with carrying Sean on one hip.  And while I'm better than I used to be, I still catch myself doing a million things with my left hand, while Sean's on my right hip.  Bad Momma!  Actually, that's just a multi-tasking Momma.  Anywho, he cracked my back and neck yesterday, and WOW, did it feel awesome!!  I'm back for another adjustment tomorrow morning.
If you're wondering just how old a lady I am with all my back pain, well, my old Knight's friends may remember that photoshoot where I came back walking like a penguin for a week.  Hauling around 40lb trunks of clothes and accessories can do a number on your back if you're not careful.  Anyway, I apparently wasn't careful, and my back hasn't been the same since.  Shoulda claimed workman's comp while I coulda, right?

Anyway, in other news, everyone at MOPS found out about the wee one on the way this morning - lots of love and prayers for us!  And my dear friend JaLisa emailed me the link to the new widget on the right, so that we can keep track of the little critter in my belly!  I remember my first ultrasound with Sean - he looked like an alien.  So I'm not too worried about the space creature on the right, I know how beautiful he or she will be when they're ready to enter this world!

No comments: