Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Proud Big Sis!

Yes, there's a proud big sis around these parts, but it's not Isabella - It's ME!

First off, I found out this week that my own kid sis, Jessica, is graduating from college this May Magna Cum Laude.  She graduates May 3rd with a Political Science degree from the University of Memphis, and I pretty much already knew she was a dork.  And now she's officially smarter than I am, since I only graduated Cum Laude...way too many years ago...

And the other kid sis in our lives, Mandy, found out that she is giving us a Neice this July!  Mandy and Nick are expecting Addison to arrive sometime in late July.  That'll mean a girl cousin for Sean and Isabella - and another princess in the family!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

You can also add that this little sis did NOT graduate LAUDE anything...they made me graduate with no yellow ropes the bastards! ha ha! j/k

Anonymous said...

Hey! I am not a dork, lady. But thank you for the publicity.