Thursday, March 13, 2008

Feelin' like a Real Housewife

Dealing with a difficult pregnancy, my hair stylist has cut back on her hours, and I suddenly found myself with three months worth of grey-infested, grown out roots.  Given that Ann won't be up to banging out some hair for me until the fall, I decided to try someone knew today rather than get mistaken for Emmilou Harris and Cousin Itt's love child.  What I didn't expect was that I would walk in a soccer mom with somewhat stringy, frizzed out off-color hair and walk out a Real Housewife.  As in Orange County.

Realize that my hair had fallen quite a bit by the time I got home and Sean and I preened in front of the webcam.  But you can still see that my hair is quite flippity....and multicolored....




I should also probably note that those last two are mostly to show off my cute-as-heck kid.  I know...you're jealous....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, what I see is not what you were describing to me on the phone. I was expecting something much more...Orange County. Your hair looks fine!

Amy @ FitMommas said...

Hey, thanks for the snotty comment. Good thing I love ya, lil' sis! What the photos do not capture is my zebra-striped hair color - but I won't complain about the "lighting" of the webcam, you've already made fun of me for that. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

I wasn't being snotty. I was paying you a compliment :)