Monday, February 25, 2008

Congrats Mom & Jay!

This weekend, my mom and Jay became home owners once again! They've moved in only about two subdivisions over from us, and I'm very excited about having family this close. Not to mention the pool in their backyard.....

So Jessica and Jake drove up from Memphis to help with the move. Sean and I did our best to help out since Trey was with Isabella at her soccer game in Hannibal.


I think Sean put the most effort into eating his pizza!

That evening, after Trey, Isabella, and Grammy had made their way down from Hannibal, we celebrated the move and Jay's birthday with a dinner at La Carreta.


Some did more celebrating than others.

Sunday was our day to spend with Isabella - though she decided it was a day to spend playing with Miss Emma across the street!


But I did manage to snag this photo of Big Sis and Lil Bro before she went off to play!

3 comments:

jessica said...

Thanks for leaving a trail of incriminating evidence! That'll do well in my campaign ten years from now.

Mandy said...

Stinker is becoming a young woman in front of my very eyes!!! I think this is the first time I've realized SHE'S NOT A BABY ANYMORE! Love to all.

Mandy said...

by the way....ditch the word verification - it blows.