Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Day After Christmas 2009

Not to be confused with a Catastrophe movie, we had our big Christmas dinner with my dad the day after Christmas this year.  It was a mix of our family and Annie's family, and it was so great to have Jessica in town.  Such is life when we all live in different places, so those times when we can be together are so special.  =)  That, and the boys were so excited to get out in the cold!


"Really, Mom, do you know how cold it is outside?"


"Don't talk to me."


Ryan taunting Charlie Brown with his cookie.


Opening presents with GiGi, Aunt J and Jake.


Ryan & Daddy
What handsome guys I have!


Two birthdays and three Christmas' later,
I'd say Ryan has the "opening presents" thing in the bag!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the picture of Ryan and Charlie. Priceless!

Aunt J