Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Eve in Hannibal

OK, I've only started this post FIVE times!  So...I'll eliminate the fantastic wit (HaHaHaHa!), and just get straight to the pics.  Ryan's new favorite habit is slamming the laptop screen on my fingers.  Why he thinks this is funny, I'll never know...

We spend every Christmas Eve celebrating with the extended Latta family in Hannibal, and Christmas Eve morning is our time with Isabella.


Me and my kiddos on Christmas Eve morning


They all opened presents together.
Isabella was the best big sister, helping her little brothers!


Ryan's lovin' this opening presents thing!


The boys eating breakfast at their new kiddie table.
Sean refused to look at me and smile.
Lil' Stink.

After hanging out at Grammy's all day, we headed over to Poppa & Nana Roxy's for Christmas Eve dinner with the whole family.  Lots of good food and kids playing and visiting with all the family!


Piglet and Momma


Ryan, Momma & Isabella


My IzzyB and Me


Um, yeah, the best picture I could get with Sean.
Lil' Stink.


Trey & Amy
Celebrating out 9th Christmas together!


Sean put on a little performance with one of his new Christmas presents.
I have to get some video of him - he's a rock star in the making!


Nana Rox, Santa, Poppa Latta
Santa showed up - and this was the best picture I got!
The kids were not so much interested in getting their pic taken.


My boys playing with their new stuff.
Wait, that's Ryan with my phone.  Again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful boys!

Grammy said...

Sooooo dang cute!!!! Love all my babies!!!