Friday, November 20, 2009

Little Drummer Boy

Ryan and I have been sick all week, and are slowly coming around.  I have no less than three posts already started, but never finished.  I know.  I suck.

So as I try to get my computer ducks in a row during Ryan's nap time this afternoon, here's a quickie post.

The boys and I just got back from Ms. Kari's house - a playdate to celebrate lil' Nathan's third birthday this week.  Nathan received a *real* kid's drum set from grandma (of course!).  Being a lingerer pays off when it comes to playdates, and Sean got his chance to bang a gong!

You'll note that he is still in his pajamas.  His Batman pajamas with detachable cape.  I have a love/hate relationship with these things.


My future rock star.
Or, at least, Boy Band star.
I love little Nathan in the background,
totally looking like his Momma!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Hey, that's a good idea for Xmas!! I know you'd hate me for it! LOL
Love you

Grammy said...

A drum set is a good idea for Xmas! I know, you'd hate me for the rest of my life! Love ya.