Thursday, October 1, 2009

Not without my Sugar!

Last weekend, Isabella spent the night with some girlfriends for a birthday party/sleepover, and the boys, Trey and I took in a local church picnic. Seriously, some of the most fun you can have! Good eats, families, music, carnival rides. We ran into a few people we knew, and managed to avoid the storms that hit throughout the weekend. Even more exciting? We not only got Mr. ScaredyPants on some rides, but he fell in love.

Everyone, I would like you to meet Sean's new pet horse, Sugar.

Trey helping Sean hold onto Sugar.
Sugar is the bestest horse ever!

When we could get Sean off of the coolest horse ever,
he chose to go cruisin' in these sweet green & gold sparkly wheels.

It took Sean a good week to get over Sugar, not understanding why The Coolest Horse Ever wasn't still at the church when we would drive by Joachim & Ann. But I'm sure in time...

But Sean wasn't the only one who had a good time. Though Ryan couldn't ride anything, he totally loved all the lights and sounds. And even though I really should have chosen just one of these three pics, take a look at my Piglet below. Look at that personality beaming out of that little 9 month old baby!



You're going to steal hearts someday, my little one!
Momma loves you so much!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Surely you've heard it before, but Sean looks just like you and Ryan just like Trey!

Grammy said...

Have to agree with Sarah...so that means they both are lady-killers! so cute, I could eat them up!!!

jessica said...

Great pictures. They're adorable!

Amy @ FitMommas said...

Well, considering I think Sean is possibly the most gorgeous creature on Earth, I'll take that as a compliment! =)

I know - they are so cute, it almost hurts. I want to devour them!

The Weber family! said...

What a fun day with the two cutest little boys!!!!