Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Easy Rider

When Sean turned 3 in May, he got a brand new bike! And then never rode it. At all, wouldn't even sit on it, to the point where I thought "Why do I ever buy this kid anything for his birthday?" His 1st and 2nd birthday presents from Mommy and Daddy have already been sold on Craigslist.

He did like to run around in his Lightening McQueen bike helmet and knee pads, but he was more interested in modeling them than breaking them in.

Sean, aka Mr. Blue Steal, back in May

Well, to my complete and total surprise, two weeks ago, Sean not only decided to take the safety gear beyond mere accessories, but decided he wanted to ride his bike! I am so proud of my Little Guy!

The big guy getting help from Daddy.
Notice Sophie getting completely ignored as usual.

My biker boy, sporting a mean tat from Sports Clips.

Look out, X Games 2022, Sean's bringin' some mad skillz!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Awwww....little man is now a big man! I love his skinny bod!