Wednesday, September 9, 2009

In all fairness...

I haven't forgotten about my blog. I have no less than 11 partially written posts, all started with the full intention of getting posted, but life (read: Children) find a way of interrupting, and days later, the realization that that story has long passed. In the past month (which I think was August, but it flew by too quickly), I have not worked on my blogs; on Pampered Chef; on my photo cards; or anything else that may eventually lead to my post-children career.

However, in the past month....
We went on vacation.
Had a very successful garage sale.
Added another child to the daily mix.
Rearranged bedrooms.
Established brand new routines for all kids (and mom and dad!).

Oh, wait, did you catch that 3rd one? The one about the new, full-time kid? More on that later... =)

The beauty of being a stay-home-mom is that I can deal with these large family changes and not worry that my work is suffering. My work is my Family.

And I'd just like to say that this Family has never, ever been better.

In the meantime, I, the novice writer, obviously need to embrace the short and sweet stories, and worry about the long poetic prose for another time in my life!

No comments: