Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Five Months!

Happy Five Months Old, Baby Ryan.  Mommy loves you so very much, and I am so proud of how big and strong and funny and happy you are!  


You're Daddy and I would be millionaires if we could bottle your infectious giggle!  Everyone who meets you can't get over your amazing smile. 
 

You're getting so strong so fast, practicing holding your own bottle, and propping yourself up in sitting position.  You're already standing in your exersaucer, and I'm going to have to put a bubble around you when you sleep, the way you move, creep, scoot and flip all over your bed!


But more than anything is the time you and I spend with your big brother.  Our Daddy time and Isabella time goes by so unbelievably fast, so it's that hanging-around time we have during the week when I really get to see how amazing you are and how much you are changing.  You and Sean love each other so much, it comes so natural to both of you.  I'm so blessed as a mom to stay home with my boys and watch you both play and love on each other.  Soon enough, you'll be 10 years old, like your Sissy tomorrow, and your time will be filled with activities and friends, too, and they're will be no chasing you around with a camera, either - so for now, you are mine, and I savor every minute I have with you.
 

Ryan Conley, you are funny, giggly, and we love you more than you can ever know!

No comments: