Thursday, April 9, 2009

We love Ceweal!!

We got the OK to start Ryan on cereal this week, and unlike his brother, I couldn't wait to get solid foods in this kid!  Maybe that will help with the reflux and we won't have to be on the meds so long.

Anyway, this is a crazy busy week around here, and while I really wanted the "first time" to be with Daddy, we have something going on every single evening.  So I introduced cereal at lunch time today, and took lots of pictures and a video.

And, wouldn't do you know it, it's pouring outside this afternoon, so Trey's softball game is cancelled and I actually could have waited until tonight!  Oh well.  Ryan loved his new food, even if most of it ended up on the bib, and not in his mouth.  And I'm sure we'll try some more this evening, and Daddy can actually enjoy it in person.  Actually, Daddy can do it, as Sean and I are getting hair cuts!


I have no idea what's comin', but I'm excited!


So many cute things to say about this photo!
Lookin' like a deer in headlights...
Food comin' out of his mouth...
He loves his Daddy...
He's riding the Bumbo horsey...


Yay!  I like this cereal stuff!

TaDa!  I ate big boy food!  

And for your viewing pleasure...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so cute!! Your boys are adorable Amy!!