Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday's Post #2 - Funny Things My Kid Says

I wasn't joking about the multiple posts today....this one is just too funny to not share!

I wish I was as good as some of my blogging friends - who have lots of posts of cute things your kids say.  I typically forget half of all the amazing things coming out of Sean's mouth every day. Really, if I was smart, I'd keep pen and paper handy, and write it all down.  But that's just one more thing for me to have to remember right now!  But this was too funny for words.  It's important to note that we have a neighbor named Bob that Sean loves.  

So yesterday, Sean and I were in the hall bathroom, and he had one of his blow-up balls.  He was trying to stuff it down the laundry shoot.  

Momma:  "Sean, please don't do that, that's not OK.  No sir-ee Bob!"

Sean (with a "my mom is an idiot" look on his face"):  "I not Bob, I Sean!"

How cute is he?

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Oh I can't wait to hear that sweet voice for myself in a couple weeks! Altough I will miss the French language that he used to speak.