Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Morning at Daniel's Farm

Despite damp, rainy weather, Sean and I headed out to Daniel's Farm with our MOPS group yesterday.  Lots of pumpkins, hay, farm animals, corn mazes and such.  We had a lot of fun with checking out all the sites (and smells), and even got to bring home a Sean-sized pumpkin!  (Which you'll have to envision in your mind.)  I'm sure we'll hit at least one other pumpkin farm (or two or three) before the season's over, but I don't think Sean will mind - he had a blast!

The cutest kid at the farm.  

Sean showing off his way-cool new shoes.

Sean & Momma
(I know I'm not fat - I'm actually wearing non-maternity clothes here.  
But I'm not looking slim and trim in this photo!)

Sean nabs a photo (or 30) of Momma!  
I'll have to do a post of just his amazing photography!

Sean didn't so much care for the horsey-swings.

But he loved visiting all the animals!

Sean voluntarily pets the goat!  No prompting from Momma!

Posin' next to the miniature horse - or maybe it was the pony, who knows.
There were four creatures that all looked alike to Momma!

Checkin' out the Baas, aka Sheep!

Sean was enamored by the tub o' swimming gold fish.  Who knew.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Little Man is looking so big these days!!! I love those shoes!!

Anonymous said...

Love it all!! He's not a baby anymore!!