Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Let's make this official...

At this point, most of you reading this are aware that we have named our unborn son!  Drum roll, please...

Baby Boy Latta's first name is Ryan!

My sons - Sean and Ryan.  If you weren't already aware, I'm proud of my Irish heritage!  But Ryan's name is especially meaningful.  He is named after my maternal grandmother, Alice Marie Ryan Lee - an amazing (and full-blooded Irish!) woman who bore 12 children, including three sets of twins.  She was opinionated, loving, smart, tenacious and vibrant, and we all miss her very much.  After I'm done with the Great Photo Organization project, I'll have to scan and post some photos for all of you.

Ryan's middle name is still up for discussion, but will most likely honor Trey's family.  The names in the running are...
Ryan Conley
Ryan Oliver
Ryan Jacob

Jacob actually honors my paternal grandmother, but it's still in the running.  I've made my decision, and since Trey pretty much named Sean, I'm cool with deciding this one!  But if you'd like to pipe in with your opinions, feel free!  

1 comment:

jessica said...

Well, I'm partial to the name Jacob. But I do think all those names sound great. Can't wait to meet Mr. Ryan Latta!