Thursday, September 18, 2008

Butcher, Baker, Candlestick Maker

I'm awake, because I'm reformatting my old laptop.  It's a long story.  And not necessarily an interesting one.  Long story short, Pampered Chef is many wonderful things, but not currently operating with the latest and greatest - their program is not compatible with my Mac.  I'm still stunned.

So our old laptop is being resurrected, at least for the short term.  And it apparently takes hours to reformat a hard drive and load Windows XP.  Hours.

So to pass the time...let's take a look at my freakin' cute kid.  Late last week, when I thought it was going to be chilly outside (it wasn't!), I decided to teach Sean how to make cookies!  Yay!  Cookies are fun!  


Sean needs to learn how to use the big Kitchen Aid mixer.  There really aren't any parts that are supposed to go around the neck.  And I don't know how he got it over his gargantuan cranium, because this was a doozy to remove.

Digging into the canister of flour.

Ever so carefully measuring out the cups.
Hey, is that a little leg I see?
Look, Ma, no Pants!

And he's just so proud of his hard work!  
There are, of course, no photos of the flour that didn't make it in the cup, but rather all over the cabinet and floor.  
But really, why ruin the moment?

Enjoying the fruits of his labor!  
Yay!  My kiddo's a Baker now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just like Daddy's...I hope not! What a sweetie! Love you.

Mandy said...

Yea, why didn't Sean's turn out to be one ginormous cookie like Trey's?

Amber said...

So cute! Looks like he is going to like to cook, just like his Momma!