Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A day of play

Last week...Weds, I think... Sean and I headed over to my good friend Jodi's house.  The idea was to get Sean together with his two close gal-pals, Ameila and Natalie, both of whom also recently turned two.  It was a great day to sit in the shade for us moms, and the kids had fun playing with some of Amelia's new outdoor playthings.  

It was pretty funny, though, that the girls jumped right in to the pool, walking around the grass, getting dirty and having fun.  While my prissy boy took A Long time to warm up to the idea of having any dirt or grass of any kind sticking to him.  

Sean, sporting his best cheeser, and awesome beach bod.

The girls, being adventurous, having fun, getting wet and dirty.

While Sean spends his time....giving me more big cheese, playing with Momma's things.

Aw, finally he ventures down the slide and admits that he likes it!
(Notice that he's 10x more cautious than his girl counterparts in the photo above!)

2 comments:

jessica said...

What a skinny minnie! He's a doll.

Mandy said...

I'm finally commenting again...he gets cuter and cuter everyday. I can't wait to give him a big smooch in a few weeks!