Monday, April 14, 2008

We're at Six Weeks!


Yesterday marked six weeks pregnant for us!  Here's my starting stats:
Weight:  135.5
Bra Size:  30F
Symptoms:  Very painful boobs that are spilling out of my normal cups.  And the nausea has hit.  My friend Jessica can be proud knowing that it was one of Daniel's poopers that kick started my nausea last Wednesday, and I've pretty much had it ever since.  Only once or twice has it been debilitating, but it's always there - constant blech!  And the super-human sniffer has kicked in as well - which made for an unfortunate trip to Costco this morning.  Costco is across the highway from the St. Peters Recycling Center, which has huge mounds of compost - talk about Blech!  I thought I was going to pass out in the parking lot.

That belly you see in the photo above is all me!  No baby showing yet!  I didn't think to track my weight and bra size so closely last time, but both numbers got HUGE with Sean so I'm hoping that by paying more attention this time, I won't put on the same 50 pounds.  One nice thing is that I'm already 7.5 pounds lighter than I was when I got preggo with Sean, plus I have a regular workout routine with Stroller Aerobics and Yoga every week.

Plus, after this little bebe has arrived, I'll finally be able to get my life long dream - smaller boobs!  And I'll need all the proof I can get to show the insurance company that this is a medical need, not just cosmetic!  Of course, that'll only cover making them smaller - I don't think I can come up with a medical need to make them perkier!

4 comments:

JaLisa said...

Cute picture mamma.

Anonymous said...

I had to take a double take of this picture...you look just like our mother in the face! You look great, by the way.

Amy @ FitMommas said...

I know, it's freakish how much I look like Mom in this photo!

Anonymous said...

you look great fit momma!