Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Play Ball!

After hunkering down for a few days, and getting as much rest as I could, I finally ventured out today with Sean.  It's a gorgeous day, not to mention my day to lead Stroller Aerobics.  Not that I was in the mood, but I needed the excuse to get out.  So after SA, and running a bunch of errands, I found myself surprisingly energized and played a bit with Sean in the yard.  

Sean trying to climb his first tree.

Just a boy...and his thumb...and his sleepy bear...

Sean & Momma 

After awhile, Sean noticed Daddy's baseball bag sitting in the garage, and his focus changed!  He pulled out Trey's glove, put it on all by himself, and started throwing the ball around the yard!

He's a Natural!  (Notice the glove on his right hand, ball in his left!)

Scooping up the ball

Oh, wait, did I say a Natural?  How did that glove get on the other side of his head??

3 comments:

Karon said...

He and Emily could be siblings! She has to have her thumb and blankie "Babby" as well! Glad you got out and enjoyed the beautiful day!

Mandy said...

I can't wait to see him (and the rest of you) next weekend! Love you.

Anonymous said...

He's getting SO big and handsome just like his Daddy. He's not a baby anymore!!! Love you all.