Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Snow! From two weeks ago...

Hey, it snowed like the dickens at the beginning of the month! Of course, we've endured multiple climate changes since then, but regardless, it was the first time Sean really got to experience the cold, wet, white stuff. And that experience lasted all of about five minutes before he decided he was done.

Here is Sean, all bundled up and ready to go. I did not capture the melee over wearing gloves, and you can see here who won that battle.

Sean's checking it out, getting a feel for his snow legs.
Alright, we're walkin', this is fun, this is cool, Sean's thinking he's pretty hot stuff!

Oh, wait, we've fallen! I have captured the beginning of the end right here. What proceeded was a bunch of screaming and cries to get this cold crap off my hands and get me in the house....NOW! Well, in not so many words.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Yeah, so glad I get to see more of baby Sean and stinker Isabella!!!! Love you guys!!!