Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Myriad O' Projects

Rather than cleaning out our basement for our remodel or organizing our finances, I've began quite a few online projects. And I'm justifying it all with the idea that one or two of them might bring in a few dollars!

Obviously, I began this family blog to keep in touch with family and friends that don't see us everyday. I'm also taking a leap, and started my own photo card business. Check out LattaLuv Photo Cards to see some of my designs, and pass it on to friends and family who may be interested! I hope to have a few new things up by the end of this weekend.

Also, something that I've been going to start "any day" for a year has finally come to fruition, and that's a FitMommas blog, an online journal and companion to the FitMommas workout group that a few of my Playgroup friends and I started over a year ago!

And, on a somewhat serious note, I've also started an online journal, The Search For My Father, to chronicle my attempt to connect with my biological father's family. And I want to thank my mom, dad and sister for being so understanding about my need to do this - they really are the best!

So, between all these online projects, designing GiGi's birthday invite, organizing my Playgroup and FitMommas, plus keeping my MySpace and Facebook pages updated, I'll also make sure there's dinner on the table and the bathrooms are funk-free. I just wish this Stay Home Mom thing wasn't so boring. Winking Smiley

No comments: